- PhD in Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Canada, 2003
- Mathematical Biology
Teaching Fall 2017
- Math 336 Differential Equations
Publications (all preprints available on ResearchGate)
- Parametric sensitivity analysis of oscillatory delay systems with an application to gene regulation, with B. Ingalls and M. Roussel, Bull. Math. Biol. 79, 1539-1563, 2017.
- Identifying parameter regions for multistationarity, with C. Conradi, E. Feliu and C. Wiuf, (submitted)
- Graph-theoretic analysis of multistationarity using degree theory, with C. Conradi, Math. Comp. Simul. 133, 76-90, 2017.
- Linear stability of delayed reaction-diffusion systems, with P. Hinow, Comp. Math. Appl. 73, 226-232, 2017.
- Analysis of biochemical mechanisms using MATHEMATICA with applications, with N. Kyurkchiev and Sv. Markov, Serdica J. Comp. 10, 63-78, 2016.
- GraTeLPy: Graph-theoretic linear stability analysis, with Georg Walther and Matthew Hartley, BMC Systems Biology 8(22), 2014.
- Catalytic constants enable the emergence of bistability in dual phosphorylation, with Carsten Conradi, J. R. Soc. Interface 11(95) 20140158, 2014.
- Network representations and methods for the analysis of chemical and biochemical pathways, with Conner Sandafur and Santiago Schnell, Mol. BioSys. 9, 2189-2200, 2013.
- Graph-theoretic conditions for zero-eigenvalue Turing instability in general chemical reaction networks, with Gheorghe Craciun, Math. Biosci. Eng. 10, 1207-1226, 2013.
- Turing-Hopf instability in biochemical reaction networks, with Marc Roussel, Math. Biosciences 240, 1-11, 2012.
- Oscillations in non-mass action kinetics models of biochemical reaction networks arising from pairs of subnetworks, J. Math. Chem. 50, 1111-1125, 2012.
- Oscillations in biochemical reaction networks arising from pairs of subnetworks, Bull. Math. Biol. 73, 2277-2304, 2011.
- Multigraph conditions for multistability, oscillations and pattern formation in biochemical reaction networks, with Gheorghe Craciun, Proc. IEEE 96, 1281-1291, 2008.
- Graph-theoretic methods for the analysis of chemical and biochemical networks. I. Multistability and oscillations in ordinary differential equation models, with Marc Roussel, J. Math. Biol. 55, 61-86, 2007.
- Graph-theoretic methods for the analysis of chemical and biochemical networks. II. Oscillations in networks with delays, with Marc Roussel, J. Math. Biol. 55, 87-104, 2007.
- Nonnegativity and positiveness of solutions to mass action reaction-diffusion systems, with David Siegel, J. Math. Chem., 42, 1135-1145, 2007.
- A graph-theoretic method for detecting potential Turing bifurcations, with Marc Roussel, J. Chem. Phys. 125 (20): Art. No. 204102, 2006.
- Stability of mass action reaction-diffusion systems, with David Siegel, Nonl. Anal., 56(8), 1105-1131, 2004.
- Comparison principles for reaction-diffusion systems with respect to proper polyhedral cones, with David Siegel, Dyn. Cont. Discr. Imp. Systems, 10(1-3), 477-490, 2003.
- American Mathematical Society
- Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Society for Mathematical Biology